We offer a variety of individual and group services at our Southington clinic. We offer music therapy sessions, music lessons, drum circles, birthday parties, continuing education, wellness services, and more (Click HERE to see our current group offerings). Our clinic is handicap accessible. We are open by appointment only, so please call us in advance before stopping by. We’d love to give you a tour!
Benefits of in-clinic services
- The clinic is a neutral space and may be less triggering for individuals who have experienced crisis and/or trauma in their home.
- We can arrange the environment to minimize distractions.
- We have large and small rooms to choose from which can help with attention to task.
- We often have more materials to choose from, including two upright pianos and full drum set.
- You don’t have to “prep” your house to accomodate a therapy appointment.
- It may be easier for the client to get in the mindspace that it is time for work/ therapy because it it is the only association they will have with the clinic.
- We have tea and coffee!! (it’s the small things in life, right?)
Considerations for in-clinic services
- Coming to our clinic maybe another “transition time” in your day (although if this is difficult, we can include it in the treatment plan and this may be an excellent time to practice)
- Because our clinic is a neutral environment, generalizing skills may be more difficult initially.
- If you have children you are caring for, waiting for the appointment to finish may be difficult for them.
196 Queen Street
Southington, CT 06489
General Questions/ Referrals:
Main Line (860) 518-5557
Fax (888) 200-4093